We offer you friendly but unobtrusive hospitality in a quiet secure haven. Guests can relax in our sunny and sheltered conservatory, enjoying our delightful sheltered garden while watching and listening to native bird life, including tuis, bell birds and woodpigeons. We are only 10 minutes walk from the city centre and a wide selection of cafes, restaurants, bars and major city attractions.
- Rose Garden
- Sheltered Conservatory (day and night)
- Native bird life
- 10min walk to Dunedin City Centre
The four guest rooms are completely separate to the hosts' accommodation, with no shared facilities. The whole guest area is downstairs, with a separate entrance, kitchen, seated guest area, garden and spacious conservatory: this provides a quiet, private environment for guests to relax. You may also enjoy some original art from local artists and photographers.
All our bedrooms are large and have:
- En-suites or private bathrooms
- Electric blankets
- TV in each room
- Complimentary 24 hour tea or fresh coffee
- High speed wireless internet access (complimentary)
- Scrumptious cooked breakfasts
- Extensive local knowledge
- Rooms serviced daily
- Character and ambience
- Personal, attentive, individual care
Dunedin Garden Wedding Venue, Events and Functions
Our conservatory and private grounds are also available for functions and Dunedin garden weddings. For more info please send a brief email or give us a call on (03) 477 9053.